top of page

Group

Public·102 members

The Art Of The Pitch: Persuasion And Presentati...

Prior to making a career move to public relations, I worked in academia for six years as an English teacher and tutor. Though the parallels might not seem obvious at first glance, both careers are rooted in creating narratives that persuade an audience. The act of teaching is itself a performance designed to persuade an audience to learn. My experiences teaching analysis and argumentation have given me a unique understanding of how persuasion operates in PR.

The Art of the Pitch: Persuasion and Presentati...

The art of interaction and persuasion is a very crucial subject of study, and that is exactly what Daniel H.Pink explains in one of the best books on public speaking. He tries to unravel the factors that are involved in your daily personal or professional interactions and how you can extract maximum benefits from them.

More than 2,300 years ago, Aristotle wrote On Rhetoric, the classic treatise on persuasion. Many people consider it to be the most important work to have influenced public speaking, and it is as relevant today as it was in ancient Greece. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members