top of page

Group

Public·109 members

Awake Chocolate Where To Buy !FREE!

We've been happy consumers of Awake bites for several years. I like to have one when I'm waking up--it seems to hit faster than the coffee I' also drinking, maybe because some goes in through my mucus membranes as I chew it up. We've tried all the flavors & agree that dark chocolate is it. My husband's diabetic so we were delighted when the sugarfrees appeared, but he's run out & they're apparently sold out--please make more!

awake chocolate where to buy

I recently discovered Awake Chocolate and it has quickly become my new go-to chocolate snack. I love that they offer a tasty and healthy alternative to coffee. The best part is that it's not bitter and provides pure energy without the jitters. Plus, it's gluten-free, which is a huge bonus for those with restrictions.

Enjoy our delicious milk and dark chocolate, with a secret ingredient: soothing botanical extracts designed to help you relax. Infused with a natural botanical blend of lemon balm and L-Theanine our delicious chocolate promotes relaxation without drowsiness.

The chocolate is not only delicious but actually really chills me out! It is a nice little treat at night with a small glass of milk and calms me right down so I fall asleep so much faster. Absolutely love these!

Luckily, theres a solution: Awake bars. A caffeinated chocolate bar (they also make Awake granola bars if you're all about #health). They're cheaper, portable, have never made me crash, and are for sure worth a try. Still not convinced? Hopefully these seven reasons to eat a bar leave you with a craving only Awake Chocolate can satisfy.

If you're trying to save money but you can't kick the caffeine addiction (and lets be real, who can?), then Awake chocolate is the perfect solution. You can buy a box 12 Awake bars on Amazon for only $20.82, and let's face it, that money won't get you very far at Starbucks.

If you're not a caffeine dependent as me (good for you), and you can't stand the taste of coffee, then Awake bars are perfect for you. The chocolate completely conceals any taste of caffeine or coffee, meaning that there is no bitter aftertaste and it's easy to eat.

While your regular grande order from Starbucks can vary from 190 calories to 540, one awake chocolate bar is 230 calories, and that's if you eat the full bar. Factor in all of the added sugar hiding in most coffee drinks and you've got yourself a latte that's basically a liquid candy bar. At that point, you might as well enjoy the real thing.

Awake chocolate is a grab-and-go item, and takes literally no time to prepare. Instead of waiting in line for 10 minutes at Starbucks or trying to brew a cup with your Keurig while praying you don't wake up your roommate, just take a bar and head to class.

If you needed another reason to eat chocolate, here it is. Recently, a study found that combining chocolate and caffeine is the best way to maintain focus. I'm not saying that you'll definitely get a 4.0 just from eating an Awake bar, but I'm not not saying that.

If you aren't eating an Awake bar right now, go get one! While (probably) nothing can replace your morning cup of coffee, Awake chocolate is an excellent study aid when you need a kick of caffeine to get through your studying, it's delicious, and it's worth a try.

Awake uses encapsulated caffeine to supress the taste. It currently faces little competition. US firm Rocket Chocolate produces caffeine chocolate with 42 mg per piece, while German brand Scho-Ka-Kola produces chocolate with roasted coffee and kola nuts.

Ingredients: Milk chocolate (Sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, whole milk powder, soy lecithin (added as an emulsifier), natural vanilla extract), peanut butter filling (dry roasted peanut, sucrose, palm oil, sea salt ). hydrogenated palm kernel and and soy lecithin, caffeine, soybean oil.

While many emerging brands start out direct-to-consumer (D2C), given the lower barrier of entry to the channel, and then use their eCommerce popularity to sell their product to retailers, caffeinated chocolate brand Awake went the other way, using its retail placement to build a following for its D2C business.

In the last two months, Awake has also updated its product line in Canada. The original 44-gram caffeinated chocolate bars that retailed for $2.49 have been replaced with a lower-calorie version (same caffeine content) that retails for $1.49 in milk chocolate, dark chocolate and caramel. Awake also launched individual bite-sized portions.

Dark chocolate variations will have slightly more caffeine - as dark chocolate has more caffeine than milk chocolate. This could potentially lift the total caffeine in a dark chocolate bar to around 120 mg (entirely dependent on the level of dark chocolate).

This brand was originally launched in Canada, but has begun selling to US customers. Awake chocolate is available at retailers such as Winn Dixie, Hess, Barnes & Noble Campus, and HEB as well as online through Amazon.

Want an easier way to stay awake and love yourself some premium, delicious chocolate? Introducing Awake Caffeinated Chocolate, which is the perfect way to start your day and take away the need to hit snooze on your alarm!

There was no weird chemical taste from the additional caffeine. All I know is two hours later, my brain hurt. Not a huge migraine but definitely a squeeze to the capillaries in my head. That was enough for me. I did notice a slight boost to my energy though which was impressive, considering I have chronic fatigue. The chocolate was OK but not worth a potential headache!

I shared the chocolate with Reg, Mike and Jen. All of whom loved the idea of a chocolate treat pick-me-up. At first, Reg seemed to really enjoy the chocolate and the caffeine. Then the idea of using it to put that much caffeine into his body kind of freaked him out. He is eating them less often now, with more caution.

We are delighted to announce that we have closed a CAD 5 million funding round with our Canadian portfolio company, Awake Chocolate. Awake makes functional chocolate, offering either energy or relaxation, as well as an unmatched taste. This funding positions Awake to take the next step in its growth plan: rapidly scaling existing channels and setting the stage for future growth in new channels.

Non-Medicinal ingredients: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, cocoa powder, skim milk, soy lecithin, artificial vanilla flavor), succinylated mono- and diglycerides.

College is a crucial time when it comes to your mental and physical health. For me, chocolate tends to be the cure for stressful days, and caffeinated chocolate in particular is my number one pick for late study nights. But sometimes I just can't afford an Awake bar or a Starbucks latte. Perhaps you're in the same boat. What if I told you that there is a wonderful place where you can find both delicious and affordable chocolate treats? Well don't worry, there is: Trader Joe's. Trader Joe's chocolate is the most delicious around, and these 10 treats are some of its best.

TJ's has a whole line of their pound plus bars, ranging from milk chocolate to pound plus extravaganza. Each 17.6 oz bar is only $4.99, making it the ultimate bargain. Use this enormous bar to make delicious chocolate treats on the weekend.

Perfect for college students, this dark chocolate, which is 70% cacao, happens to taste a whole lot like TJ's Boatswain Chocolate Stout. With a price of only $1.99, it comes in slightly cheaper than the delicious beer. Grab this unique flavor at your next TJ's stop and you won't regret it.

In a time when the combination of sea salt and chocolate is all the rage, TJ's has you covered. One of my favorites, these caramels are seriously delicious. They're the perfect combination of sweet and salty, with the smallest touch of sweet-bitterness. And only $3.49, to boot!

Straight out of Chicago, the Golden Spiced Milk bar combines coconut, quinoa, spices, and chocolate to create a one-of-a-kind treat. With 4g of dietary fiber, 4g of protein, and 340mg of potassium, this bar also clocks in as one of the healthiest options on this list. Get it for only $1.49.

Here's something unique: a birthday cake bar. TJ 's unique chocolate bar tastes just like the cake you had at your 10th birthday. No, it's not dark chocolate or milk chocolate, but it's actually creamy white chocolate. Find this bar at your local TJ's for only $1.49.

Clearly, Trader Joe's chocolate is some of the best stuff around. Not only is it a tasty and healthy alternative to many other popular chocolates, but it is also a cheap alternative. With prices ranging from $1-$4.99, you can never go wrong with a sweet treat from TJ's.

Caffeinated chocolate brand Awake has expanded into the snack bars market with a granola bar launched exclusively into 2,000 Walmart stores across the US from this month. Awake Energy Granola is available in four flavors - Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate Caramel, Cinnamon Bun, Coconut Apricot - with a recommended price of $3.99 for a box of five. Each 1.2 oz bar contains 50 mg of caffeine and carries the warning that they are not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing women, or people sensitive to caffeine. They are exclusive to Walmart until June, when Awake then look to sell them more widely in the US. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page